Nov 12, 2019
The #1 Killer Of All Your Hopes & Dreams And How to Overcome It
There is one thing that is killing your hopes and dreams and in order to make the radical shift in life and make this year different than last, you must overcome it. Most people aren't even aware that they have an invisible glass ceiling limiting their potential, their manifestations and relationships. This glass ceiling that is stopping you. Today we talk about this #1 killer of your hopes and dreams and the crazy simple method you can use now to overcome it.
Nov 05, 2019
Denis Waitley On Shifting Into A Powerful Mindset Under Any Circumstances
Dr. Denis Waitley dives deep into how to get your left and right brains working together through simple steps he used to coach gold medalists, top though leaders, and war veterans. The author of 15 books, featured in the block buster "The Secret" and sharing stages all over the globe with the greats like Tony Robbins and Jim Rohn, this candid interview shares his backstory as well as powerful tips on shifting into a powerful mindset.
Oct 30, 2019
My $3.5 Billion Dollar "Edward Snowden" Story
My never before told story about life inside a $3.5 Billion Dollar Pentagon program and living in Washington DC. This is also the reason why I don't share your data in Gratitude Journal app and why I'm on a mission to help at least 100 soul-centered entrepreneurs make $1M. It's so we have a voice at the table where decisions have been made. After listening to Edward Snowden's story on Joe Rogan's podcast, I thought it was time you knew more about my private backstory.
Oct 29, 2019
The Key To Getting Less "No" And More "Yes" In Life
Sales is the gift that just keeps on giving; in your wealth, relationships, parenting, career. Yet, only 5% of the population enjoy selling while the other 95% love buying. In this episode you'll learn how to sell without being manipulative, pushy, or sleazy. These are methods that I discovered from hiring coaches that make over $250,000 in just one afternoon of sales. Who wants a piece of that?
Oct 22, 2019
How to Deal With Narcissists, Bullies, and Backstabbers
You may have heard that "You attract what you are." And if you're dealing with a toxic relationship with a bully, narcissist or backstabber, that might be a tough pill to swallow. You blame yourself for their behavior. In this episode we push past the shame and blame game and move you into power of knowing your worth, setting boundaries and raising your standards in ways that no one ever talks about. A special thank you to @cat.dolphin for reaching out to me on Instagram and asking me this question! If you have a question for me, please leave a 5-star review and post your question in the comments!
Oct 15, 2019
The Unspoken Truth About Wealth Attraction (2 of 2)
Why is it that only 1% of the population achieve financial success? What are they doing that the rest aren’t? If you are struggling to break out of the financial hamster wheel, this episode exposes the secrets of the upper 1% so you can finally create that radical shift.
Oct 15, 2019
The Unspoken Key to Wealth Attraction (Part 1 of 2)
When it comes to wealth, there’s one thing that is certain, rich people think differently than poor people. Today we talk about the key differences in mindset, strategy and the rich person’s special vocabulary. You’ll learn how we became an anti-wealth society and how to shift out of the poverty mindset and into living a life of financial abundance. You will also learn how the pillars of wealth that go beyond just mindset.
Oct 15, 2019
How To Divorce Your Story So You Can Become Something More
Is the identity of your past keeping you stuck when you know you’re capable of more? This is a raw and real episode where we dive deep into the subconscious mind and untether you from a story is holding you back. If you feel like something from your past is keeping you playing small, then this episode is for you.
Oct 15, 2019
The Truth About Gratitude & What Gurus Don't Tell You
Over the past 12 years, I got a front row seat to the “gratitude” movement, watching it go from a buzz word in the movie “The Secret” to landing a spot in all self development books. But most of the gurus have it all wrong, holding you back from Gratitude's real power. In this episode, learn the truth about Gratitude, how it works and why it’s where you start the transformation you’ve been looking for.
Sep 23, 2019
Introducing: Radical Shift with Carla White
Coming October 1st with Carla White. Each week I give you a person or message to teach you how to create a RADICAL SHIFT your life, finances, relationships, productivity and success in ways you never thought possible.